Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Intentionally Lost

Yesterday I went to the grave of Søren Kierkegaard. Very cool. I took a spin on my bike through the deeper reaches of Frederiksberg and Nørrebro that I hadn't seen before. There was some cool stuff. The other girl from Whittier met up with me yesterday and we watched the sunset in Christiania and then got a falafel pizza. I am enjoying my neighborhood and just kickin it. I will be doing plenty of biking today too. The weather has continued to be warm and sunny with just a little rain here and there. Now that I know my hard drive accepts European current, I have few excuses left to not be recording already so I will try to bust out some songs the next time I get a chance. I have been bumpin some old school and also re-addicted to the Pharcyde. Until next time, farvel.

Sountrack:

Geto Boyz - Mind Playing Tricks on Me
The Pharcyde - She Said
Grouch & Eligh - Everafter
Tupac - Smile

1 comment: