Monday, November 2, 2009

Buddha Pest

I got to Budapest today after a short and painless flight and a quick train ride. The local surroundings were pretty picturesque and I walked along the Danube crossing two of Budapest's bridges from Pest to Buda and back. Later in the night, I went to the planetarium in Népliget and saw a light show set to the music of Pink Floyd, needless to say I was quite blown. Other than dealing with a fucked up currency (180 forint = $1, so a beer costs 300 forint!), Hungary has been pretty cool so far and the architecture is amazing. It's also fucking freezing here, but not too much different than the rest of Europe. Peace peace and word word.

and now, I shall leave you with a playlist

Say Anything - ...Is a Real Boy
AntiSerum - Rambo Style
Pink Floyd - Money
Wes Montgomery - Summertime
Booker T. and the MGs - Hip Hug-Her
Souls of Mischief - Cab Fare
The Pharcyde - Devil Music

No comments:

Post a Comment